Thursday, May 17, 2007

Hello World!

First blog. Brand new. Hard to decide what to write. Self-criticism in its highest dosage. I feel so adventurous and silly at the same time.
Right now, by my side is my dictionary in an attempt to support me on my new virtual adventure. For some reason I feel like the whole world will be judging every single word that I post on this blog. As if this one wasn't one more in zillions of other blogs. Humm I can picture some self-center writer here. Am I going too far? Can I keep my fool brain under control? I guess this space will give me the chance to do that.
Writing and relaxing... that's the deal. From now on many decisions to take. So many colors, fonts, templates...wait there is one more decision. Since my native language is Portuguese should I write in English so a lot more people can read my words or stick with the familiarity of my mother tongue? You know what? How about I do whatever I feel like? After all it is my space (don't take me wrong I know it is actually blogspot). The space for my fool brain to breathe and be unloaded!That's it. First post. Done!!

3 comments:

MARCA REGISTRADA said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
MARCA REGISTRADA said...

this comment blew me away.....

Love, Ink said...

WELCOME! O mundo dos blogs sera muito mais completo agora com Reginette na area.

Walber, seu feioso, no blog de Regina vc posta, ne?

Beijos e ate semana que vem! UHU!